The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. In accordance with the CDC along with state and local guidelines, our cleaning procedures have been enhanced with increased frequency and attention paid to high-touch items. In addition, our employees have been trained and prepared to provide a safe and healthy experience for both our guests and themselves which includes the practice of strict personal hygiene, social distancing, frequent handwashing, use of PPE, and more.
To assist the hotel in providing the safest experience for all we wish to inform you of the following:
- Face coverings are recommended and may be required by certain businesses in Branson. *Please come prepared.
- Due to COVID precautions, our staff will not be entering guest rooms for stayover service at this time.
- Please be respectful of 6’ social distancing throughout the hotel for everyone’s safety and refrain from gathering in numbers in the lobby, common areas, or near the elevators.
- Guests checking in are asked to send just one member to the front desk. While check-ins are being processed, we ask all other guests to remain outside or in their vehicle so we may safely comply with social distancing in our lobby and front desk area.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at various locations within the hotel for guest use.
- The hotel has temporarily removed non-essential items and some of the décor items from our sleeping rooms in order to facilitate deep cleaning and sanitation procedures once guests check out.
- Our complimentary hot breakfast is still available; however, items may be limited. Additionally, the serving process has been modified based on suggested health and safety protocol.
- Our indoor pool remains open with the expectation of 6′ social distancing while in use.
Lastly, if you or a member of your party is sick, we ask that you courteously postpone your visit until you are well.